If you are a GoodLife member and you would like to cancel your membership, there are a few things you need to know.
Canceling your GoodLife Fitness membership can be a hassle-free process if done correctly.
In this guide, we will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to cancel your GoodLife membership easily.
So, whether you’re moving away from the area or simply no longer interested in using the gym, keep reading for helpful advice.
The Ultimate Guide to Canceling Your GoodLife Membership
If you need to cancel your GoodLife Fitness membership for any reason, choose one of the four methods below and follow the instructions.
Please note that you will be required to provide a valid reason for canceling and may be subject to an early cancellation fee.
Before proceeding further, check whether you’re still within your contract commitment period.
There are four ways to end your membership at GoodLife Fitness:
1. Contact GoodLife Fitness on Facebook or Twitter
Note that GoodLife has two Twitter handles. If you wish to cancel via Twitter, contact GoodLife Member Care.
When messaging GoodLife customer service online, ensure you follow the four steps below:
- Clearly state that you want to cancel your GoodLife membership.
- Provide a valid reason for canceling your membership.
- Provide your GoodLife member ID.
- Politely ask them to provide you with a confirmation of cancellation.
If you are unsure what your GoodLife member ID is, check your original Membership Agreement paper. You must provide this information for your membership cancellation to go through.
You should receive a response from GoodLife in your social media inbox the next day.
In the message, the customer service representative should have informed you that they have processed your GoodLife Fitness Membership Cancellation.
Also, they should have mentioned that no further action or payment is required.
It is a good idea to monitor your bank account to ensure that recurring gym monthly payments have stopped.
2. Call GoodLife Fitness Customer Service
The second way to end your gym membership with GoodLife Fitness is to call them at 1-800-387-2524.
When contacting the company on the phone, make sure you follow the subsequent steps:
- Make it clear that you wish to cancel your membership immediately.
- Provide a reason for wanting to terminate your membership.
- Verbally state your GoodLife member ID.
- Confirm with them that there are no additional steps you need to take to cancel.
3. Send an Email to GoodLife Fitness
The third way involves emailing GoodLife Fitness at [email protected].
When emailing, ensure you complete the following steps:
- Inform them that you wish to cancel your GoodLife membership.
- Provide an explanation for your decision to cancel your membership.
- Be sure to provide your GoodLife member ID.
- Request a confirmation of cancellation from them.
4. Visit your Local GoodLife Fitness Gym
The fourth way is to visit your local GoodLife gym to cancel your membership at the front desk reception.
When visiting your local gym, follow these steps:
- Verbally inform them that you would like to cancel your membership immediately.
- Provide your GoodLife membership barcode tag.
- Give a legitimate reason for canceling your membership.
- Ask for confirmation that your membership has been ended.
If you don’t have your membership barcode tag with you, you will need to provide your member ID.
Since your member ID is included with your Membership Agreement paper, you may want to bring the contract with you.
Get In Touch with GoodLife Today
If you wish to learn more about GoodLife, you may find their “Contact Us” page here.
Once you have completed the steps from one of the four methods, your membership will be canceled, and you will no longer be responsible for paying any recurring monthly fees.
It would be wise to monitor your bank account for the next few months to ensure your membership cancellation was successful.
If you provided notice of your intention to cancel in writing and have not received a response, send a courtesy letter requesting confirmation.
We hope that this guide was helpful and that you were able to cancel your membership at GoodLife Fitness successfully.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact GoodLife for assistance.